Monday 11 May 2015

How the order rig the lottery

There is no doubt that thousands of people are always setting their hopes and dreams to the chance of being able to win the lottery. This is something that makes them feel like they could achieve anything they wanted and they play the lottery all the time. The truth is that the lottery has always been rigged by the order and there is no way anyone is going to win randomly.

The order decide who wins the lottery because they strategically want to place certain amounts of money in certain areas and by giving the lottery to the right kind of people, they know that this money is going back to the system. The lottery has always been rigged, but there is a good chance that you could randomly win some of the smaller prices that are available with the lottery each year.

9 comments:

  1. The Order must have targeted my parents because they were compulsive gamblers who loved to play the lottery even when they were bankrupt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never played, but if you could rig it in my favor, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never played, or had any desire to play. But if you rig it in my favor, let me know and I'll buy a ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only buy when it is high for the hell of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would hate to win a lottery. Everyone would be asking for money......(not just my grandkids...Hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I have to count on you to win?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send 'em my next lotto purchase locale will ya? I just want to win the amount of my student loans. They can pay them direct if they want... oh wait... and please have them add on a third of the prize amount too...for taxes. Any wins over $500 require a 1/3 of the value amount paid in taxes... scandalous, I know, but true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, we won $2000 in 1997. My brother died shortly after the check came in the mail, and it was exactly the amount we needed to fly to Illinois and pay for other costs. But we believe it was God who provided.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is just a fun thing that can be lucky for some!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete