Tuesday 17 June 2014

Stories of the Order - Email

The Sovereign Order of Monte Cristo hold all of the world wide web in the palm of their wise and forever capable hands. They dreamt it,invented, created it and continue to update it. Their original intention was to entertain and educate the earth, but very quickly they saw an opportunity to utilise is uses in other, even more beneficial ways; to spy on humans every move and thought and relationship and purchase. Whilst it's quite well known that The Order all ready have their trusted canine spies to keep a watchful eye on society, they also recognize that humans interact with their emails drastically more than they interact with their pets.

So in one of The Orders annual Technology and Spy orientated  meetings , they decided to appoint one Order member per household to keep hourly tabs on all inboxes, sent boxes and of course junk mail. Fidelity is something The Sovereign Order take very importantly, so naturally sometimes these Spies will stumble upon emails that clearly need to "accidentally" forwarded to spouses/partners.

9 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Very sure a lot of cases got spied on. Wonderful write HGW!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be a bit more careful with what I email then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to watch what we send around the bend

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha. of course...
    but i am pretty sure al gore created email...
    smiles...ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. now if they could help me with my grammar I would be perfectly OK with this

    ReplyDelete
  6. And here I thought it was just our government who liked to read our junk emails lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonder if they get tired of sorting through all the junk e-mail in my inbox. I know I do.

    ReplyDelete