Friday 23 May 2014

Stories of the Order - Nintendo

The Sovereign Order of Monte Cristo has been around for some time now and as you read through some of the stories here, you must wonder what else the Order had its hands in.  The Order was not all about getting into natural disasters or recruiting the A-List actors for the membership, sometimes it did innocent things that just became a craze.  One of those things includes the fact that the Order founded the Nintendo company.  Yes, the popular video game console from back in the day, all the way back into the 1880’s, the Order can be traced back to how the company was founded.  The company was originally founded as a card company and since then, has produced some of the most popular gadgets of all time.

Nintendo has become one of the most influential companies in the video game market and that is why it would come as no surprise that the Order would have its hands in it.  Creating some of the most popular video games of all time, the company quickly rose to the top in the 1990’s before other companies like Sony and Microsoft stepped into to take over.  It was because of the influence that Nintendo had in the market that the Order knew they founded something special.  Plus every single kid was asking for a Nintendo and that made them happy.

9 comments:

  1. Conquer video games and and conquer the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah how I miss the original Super Mario game. Good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nintendo was lots of fun back in the day

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha. the original nintendo was awesome....
    microsoft is the best right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Order has a lot of my money in their pocket. I spent a fortune on the products as a kid, and now I am spending even more on my kids playing with their products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've helped fund The Order too. Nintendo's been very big in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I have the Order to thank for my son's video game craze?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Were they verifying my identity by making me blow into the game cartridges? Or was that a breathalyser?

    ReplyDelete